Wednesday, March 11, 2015

From the foundation to its color

Decisions, desicions, special comment about my decision on my main theme
"After a weary an indecisive track, I stumble upon many  precious insight about how architecture can elope with most of our human angst. So I decided to cut down the chase and blindfolded picket one analogy. I chose the atemporality of the being and its decay and remerging  through the passage of time. "


My mother is a fish!
Now that I have a solid  base line, I may continue to the craft my dialogue, and to that I'm choosing to present it as a narrative, more specifically on a stream of thought.  After reading Faulkner and and Proust, I grow very fond of conveying an insight through a stream of consciousness and detailed narrative. Unlike Proust I will not base upon a specific memory, rather by series of diverting observations that collide in a stream like Faulkner, but with the detailed depth of Proust.(http://www.shmoop.com/as-i-lay-dying/writing-style.html) The composition of the narrative will reflect some of the characteristics of my character, as in the example, and even I may venture to connect different narration of the characters, who knows?
Tchaikovsky is He the One?
Meanwhile the stream continues to warms in my brain. I will like to find inspiration in music. I will like to enhance my dialogue with it, and what a better way to open a film that with an overture.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overture) I would like to feature Tchaikovsky for his dreamy atmosphere, listening to 1812 Overture, setted my standards pretty high. My subject of my narrative has to be solid enough to keep up with the clamor. The piece speaks of hope and dignity,  if I would talk about those themes I would choose it, but I'm looking for something more diluted. I will want to convey the atemporality of existence as it ages, so I want a lot of pauses, silences and repetitions. Any suggestions? I have in mind a lapse of hundreds years from now. I will be interesting to convey in modern time a tone created so long ago, besides antique music is generally disposed to the public domain, its a combo!
Music for the public domain can be found on:  https://musopen.org


No comments:

Post a Comment